A unifying body
The EMCC is a unifying and inclusive body covering a wide spectrum of individuals and organisations from the voluntary and community, professional training and development, counselling, mentoring, executive coaching, life coaching, academic and psychology sectors.
A key focus of EMCC is to develop European standards, ethics and a professional code with a view to assure quality in the industry.
EMCC is run by volunteers with professional administrative support. Members are encouraged to volunteer and engage with EMCC to support our work.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Discounted participation in EMCCs Mentoring & Coaching Conferences
- Discounted cost for all accreditations
- Listing for individual coaches and/or mentors on EMCCs ‘Find a Mentor/Coach’ database
- Free subscription to International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching
- Communities of Practice
- World-wide networking with other mentors/coaches
- Local events in your country (if there is a local EMCC in your country, if not why not think about setting one up?)
- Opportunity to volunteer, contribute to, and influence the world of mentoring/coaching.